I LOVE fall! It is in a neck and neck competition for my favorite season with spring. Fall to me is a time to hunker down and prepare for the winter while still enjoying the outside. All those things I have let slide over the spring and summer become a focus. To use a classic example, I become a squirrel gathering nuts for the long hard winter. This blog is a perfect example. Despite how much I enjoy it, I have allowed it to fall (get it) by the wayside, but no more!
It has been a bit since we connected and by a bit I mean almost 10 months. A fair amount has happened in that time so I thought I would share a few things. Expect some posts with a lot more detail in weeks to come!
- We took a fantastic trip to Berlin at Christmas
- Bought a new house and sold our old house
- Did a ton of work on the new house.
- Decorated the new house.
- Have started picking up how to actually play video games (I miss the simpler days of Super Nintendo or even Atari)
- Have been loving the farmer's market and trying some new recipes
- Finally got Fritz (the puppy) potty trained. Fritz has been through a bunch of trainings and I am hoping to get him certified to act as a therapy dog so we can volunteer.
- Planned a new fall capsule wardrobe using the Cladwell app (mixed thoughts on that one)
- And tons more with lots of time spent with family and friends
How has your Spring and Summer gone? Excited to catch up!
|Many thanks Michael for taking such awesome family photos! Copyright Michael R. Schmidt from Day1Weddings|